We’ve invested in advanced technology and protocols to keep you safe, watch our video to learn more:
Need an appointment or virtual LASIK consultation? Please call 225-924-2020 or request an appointment here to schedule.
We want you to know that your health and well-being is our top concern. In following recommendations provided by the Department of Health and the CDC, we have implemented new protocols at each of our locations in order to protect the health of our patients and our team. Please know that we will continue to take all necessary measures to ensure that you are in a safe and healthy environment at all Williamson Eye Center locations.
Need contact lenses shipped to your door? Call us at 225-924-2020 and we’ll be happy to assist you with this convenient service!
We’re now open and the following protocols are in place to keep you safe:
- Prior to your appointment, you will receive a phone call from our team to pre-register for your appointment. During this call we will collect your demographic and insurance information, your health history and your medication list. This will expedite your appointment time so you are in and out of our office much quicker. If you do not complete this step, you may be asked to reschedule.
- Every person who visits a Williamson Eye Center facility will be pre-screened before entry is allowed. This will include a temperature check and a brief health questionnaire. This applies to all patients, visitors and staff each day.
- Should you have a temperature of 99.9 degrees or higher, have any upper respiratory issues such as cough or shortness of breath, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and have not yet been cleared by your doctor, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- We are limiting guests in our facilities. Unless absolutely necessary, we will ask that your guest wait in the car.
- You will be asked to wait in the car until the doctor is ready to see you for your exam. Doing so eliminates waiting room time and exposure to others.
For local updates and information on how you can protect yourself, please visit the Louisiana Department of Health’s web page dedicated to the Coronavirus here: http://ldh.la.gov/Coronavirus/
Thank you for your trust, cooperation and support during this time, we can all get through this by working together.
The Physicians and Team at Williamson Eye Center