Assistance is available at Williamson Eye Center for those needing essential eye care or have lost or damaged glasses.
Our partners at VSP are providing resources to patients who need emergency or essential eye care or have lost or damaged their glasses due to the hurricane through their Eyes of Hope Program.
- VSP® Members can call 800.877.7195 to have their benefits reinstated if they’re not currently eligible.
- Non-VSP Members can call 800.RED.CROSS (800.733.2767) or contact a local Red Cross chapter to request a VSP® Eyes of Hope® gift certificate.
Eyes of Hope Gift Certificate
Patients in our community may use a VSP Eyes of Hope disaster relief gift certificate at our offices with Williamson Eye Wear Opticals if they have:
- lost or damaged eyewear during a disaster;
- no vision insurance or no available benefits through existing vision insurance;
- not used another gift certificate in the last 12 months.
- Adults and children are eligible for an eye exam, an Altair® frame with a retail value up to $115, and single-vision, lined bifocal, or lined trifocal lenses.
- Polycarbonate lenses are covered for children (but not adults).
There are a variety of frame styles for Women, Children and Men included in this program from Altair®, these are a few examples: