EYE CARE & YOU
Good eye care is essential to maintaining optimal vision and eye health. At Williamson Eye Center, we offer comprehensive eye care for families and patients of all ages.
SOME OF OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Diagnosis of all eye diseases with the latest state-of-the-art equipment
- Treatment of eye disorders using the latest, safest, and most effective techniques and technology
- The most successful cataract, lens replacement, and glasses free surgery available anywhere in the U.S.
- In-office diagnosis and treatment of diabetic eye disease, glaucoma, and macular degeneration, without having to leave town for laser therapy
- Glasses exams and contact lens fittings of all types
- Cosmetic eye procedures, both surgical and non-surgical
OUR PRACTICE ALSO HAS A FULL SERVICE OPTICAL SHOP THAT OFFERS:
- Glasses of all types
- Designer frames and sunglasses
- Contact Lenses
- Compassionate care administered by experienced and certified staff members
The real key to maintaining good eye health is maintenance through regular consultations. At Williamson Eye Center, we perform comprehensive eye exams that not only determine your refractive error (nearsighted, farsighted and astigmatism), but also examine your overall eye health for any eye diseases. It is essential to maintain a yearly routine of eye consultations, because most vision problems show little or no symptoms at their onset. Only a thorough consultation, yearly exam by an ophthalmologist or an optometrist, can detect if your vision is in jeopardy.
If you have not had an eye exam in the past two years, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with our office today. We’ll evaluate your eye health, update your prescription, and let you select from our wide array of attractive eyeglasses. Who knows, maybe you’ll want to get rid of your glasses and contacts entirely. If so, we can do that too!