Ophthalmologist in Gonzales
Dr. Boudreaux is a graduate of the Southern College of Optometry in Memphis, TN where he is recognized in the Top 10% of his class. He specializes in general eye exams, corrective lenses & contacts, diagnosis & management of eye disease, glaucoma management and pre & postoperative management of eye surgery. Dr. Boudreaux will be seeing patients in both the Baton Rouge and Gonzales locations.
- Received Doctorate of Optometry from Southern College of Optometry Memphis, TN
- Received Bachelors in Biochemistry from Louisiana State University Baton Rouge, LA
- Externship working under Chuck Stumpf, O.D. Eyecare Associates provided a concentration for management of contact lenses and pre- and post-op care along with practice management.
- Externship working under Jeffery Colegrove, O.D. The Ochsner Clinic provided a concentration for management of ocular disease as well as primary care and contact lenses.
Education And Training:
- 2008 Eyecare Associates Metairie, LA
- 2007 Ochsner Hospital Metairie, LA
- Graduate 2004-2008 Southern College of Optometry Memphis, TN
- Undergraduate 1997-2001 Louisiana State University Baton Rouge, LA
- High School 1993-1997 Hahnville High School Boutte, LA
- Training in primary eye care as well as diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease.
- Training in specialty contact lenses, predominantly Synergeyes Hybrid Contact Lenses
Professional Licenses And Certification:
- 2008 – LA State Board of Optometry Examiners
- 2008 – Present Full-time Optometrist Williamson Eye Center, Ascension Clinic, Gonzales, LA
- 2008 – Present Part-time Optometrist at Shenendoah Eye Clinic Baton Rouge, LA
- 2008 – 2010 Full-time Optometrist Williamson Eye Center, Main Campus, Baton Rouge, LA
- American Optometric Association
- Louisiana State Association of Optometrists
2308 South Burnside Avenue
Gonzales, LA 70737